Spare Parts 3D, a pioneering company headquartered in France with offices in Singapore, revolutionizes the spare parts industry by offering cutting-edge 3D printing solutions to various sectors such as Railway, Oil & Gas, Home appliances, and semiconductors. Through our proprietary DigiPART™ software, we digitize spare parts inventories by providing data-driven insights that inform decision-making and drive AM deployment. Our worldwide access to networks of 3D printers in Australia, Europe, Asia, and America allows us to produce on-demand, anywhere, and anytime, significantly reducing warehousing costs and streamlining the supply chain.
If you are a proactive and ambitious individual seeking a challenging opportunity in a rapidly growing high-tech sector, don’t hesitate to apply now!
As a Summer Engineering Data Management Intern, you will play a pivotal role in optimizing our historical engineering data by restructuring, validating, and managing the information, ensuring high levels of accuracy and integrity. Working closely with our engineering team, you will help identify inconsistencies, rectify errors, and contribute to the overall enhancement of our data quality.
- Re-structure and process historical engineering data: Transform the data to align with our current structure and process raw data from various sources, maintaining consistency and accuracy across the dataset.
- Validate and manage engineering data quality: Conduct quality control checks, pinpoint inaccuracies or inconsistencies, and collaborate with the engineering team to resolve any issues.
- Data analysis and visualization: Examine processed engineering data to uncover trends, patterns, and insights. Develop clear and compelling visualizations to communicate findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Documentation and version control: Keep thorough documentation of engineering data processing steps, validation procedures, and any identified issues or improvements. Ensure proper version control for all engineering data.
- Collaborate with the engineering team: Work in close coordination with engineers, data scientists, analysts, and other team members to ensure the seamless alignment of engineering data management efforts.
- Contribute to data improvement initiatives: Detect areas for improvement and propose recommendations to elevate engineering data quality and processing efficiency.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Data Science, or a related field.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Proficient in programming languages such as Python or R, and experienced with data processing libraries (e.g., Pandas, NumPy, or similar).
- Familiar with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, or similar).
- Knowledge of database systems (e.g., SQL, NoSQL) and engineering data management principles is a plus.
- User-focused and pragmatic in approach.
- Exceptionally motivated, eager to learn, and able to thrive in a team environment.
- Highly focused, and capable of operating efficiently with minimal supervision.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant work samples or portfolio pieces. In your cover letter, describe your interest in data analysis, as well as any previous experience with data processing and validation.