About Spare Parts 3D
Headquartered in France with offices in Singapore, Spare Parts 3D offers 3D printing solutions to industries in various sectors (Railway, O&G, Home Appliance, Semiconductor). We digitize spare parts inventories, leveraging DigiPARTTM software, and make it possible to produce anywhere, anytime in the shortest delay by leveraging a worldwide network of 3D printers in Australia, Europe, Asia, and America. Our technology drastically cuts warehousing costs and shortens the supply chain.
If you can take on responsibilities, you are a go-getter and are looking for a new challenge in a high-tech fast-developing sector, then do not hesitate to apply now!
Under the leadership of the Head of Engineering, your main objectives (not restrictive) will consist of scoping and the implementation of a carbon emission-saving estimator for conventional supply and digital supply chain leveraging additive manufacturing:
- Consolidate requirements and establish the specification of a carbon emission savings tool (existing supply chain vs. supply chain with AM),
- Market study of existing solutions and benchmark,
- Develop a Minimum Viable Product of the solution for showcase and presentation (should cover major AM technologies plastic and metal),
- Collaborate with various people to identify potential partnerships, resource requirements, and data needs.
This scope is a real opportunity to have a 360-view of the AM field with a sustainability aspect.
Requirements and expected skills:
- In-study of a Master’s degree in Material science or Mechanical/Industrial Engineering,
- Be user-focused and pragmatic,
- Exceptionally motivated and willing to learn,
- Comfortable working cross-functionally across multiple stakeholders,
- Analytical and detail-oriented – capable of navigating and combining various datasets to pull out key insights,
- Excellent French written and English proficiency to communicate with the team and external partners.
- 6-month internship starting January 2023
- France, Paris 15