About Spare Parts 3D
Headquartered in France with offices in Singapore, Spare Parts 3D offers 3D printing solutions to industries in various sectors (Railway, O&G, Home Appliance, Semiconductor). We digitize spare parts inventories, leveraging DigiPARTTM software, and make it possible to produce anywhere, anytime in the shortest delay by leveraging our worldwide network of 3D printers in Australia, Europe, Asia, and America. Our technology drastically cuts warehousing costs and shortens the supply chain.
If you can take on responsibilities, you are a go-getter, and are looking for a new challenge in a high-tech fast-developing sector, then do not hesitate to apply now!
Under the leadership of the Chief Product Officer, your main objectives (not restrictive) will consist of developing our AM part identifier and AM solution recommendation engine – DigiPart Identify. The areas of expertise under development are:
- Design analysis (feature detection, 3d file quality, file fix, ….)
- Material selection (AM material and conventional specifications – performances, durability, …)
- Process recommendation (AM process capabilities, limitations, …)
- AM toolbox (slicing engine, optimized orientation, support generation, …)
This scope is a real opportunity to have a 360-view of the AM field from the recommendation of a single part to large-scale identification.
The internship will be performed in collaboration with the CTO including our development and research team.
Requirements and expected skills:
- In-study of a Master’s degree in Material science or Mechanical/Industrial Engineering,
- Must be competent in coding (python or C++)
- Must be competent in (at least one): Solidworks, Fusion 360, Inventor, Catia,
- Be user-focused and pragmatic
- Exceptionally motivated and willing to learn,
- Team player,
- Very focused and can operate efficiently with minimal supervision.
- 6-months internship starting June-July 2022