Fast-growing Tech Startup in France and Singapore – Full-time employment with Equity package
About Spare Parts 3D:
- Headquartered in France with an office in Singapore, Spare Parts 3D provides 3D printing solutions globally to industrial leaders in various industries such Oil & Gaz, Railway or Semiconductors. Spare Parts 3D digitize inventories of spare parts and make production possible anywhere, anytime in the shortest delay by leveraging on a worldwide network of 3D printers.
- The offered position of CTO to strengthen Spare Parts 3D’s executive team with experienced talent and an agile mind to support the company’s technological development.
Your main objective (not restrictive) will consist of:
- To build and deliver the best possible experiences for customers and subsequent value for the company with the CPO,
- Oversee all system design and make recommendations for enterprise architecture on how work should best get done,
- Track product performance metrics and KPIs associated with the performance of development teams (team velocity, product defects, and cycle time to improve the development process),
- Manage and optimize infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial targets,
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes,
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards,
- Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence,
- Communicate technology strategy to industrial partners, and investors,
- Participate in the Executive committee
- MA in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design, and development
- Hands on experience with complex project management
- 5 years of managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
- Entrepreneurial mindset or unafraid to join a real adventure,
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Ability to delegate efficiently,
- Strategic but doer or capacity to design for the future, drive change within a team and do by yourself, simply because this is a startup not an MNC,
- Agility or ability to work in a fast-evolving and heterogeneous environment,
- Annual gross salary post series A: 100K€ / 160K$
- Team performance bonus
- Up to 2% equity vesting plans as part of Executive Committee package
- Europe or Singapore