About Spare Parts 3D
Headquartered in France with office in Singapore, Spare Parts 3D provides 3D printing solutions globally to industrial leaders in various industries such Maritime, Oil & Gaz, Aerospace or FMCG. We digitize spare parts inventory, and make production possible anywhere, anytime in the shortest delay by leveraging our worldwide network of 3D printers.
We are looking for talents capable of taking on responsibilities in a fast-moving environment. If you are interested in marketing, new technologies, entrepreneurship, or simply looking for new challenges, apply now!
Your main objective (not restrictive) will consist of:
- Manage, service and develop existing clients through customer visits and sales presentation,
- Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets,
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing,
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings,
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events,
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings,
- Developing quotes and proposals including negotiation by phone, email, and in person,
- Inform our customer base about new developments in the company’s products,
- Participate in daily operation meeting with sales and engineering,
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales report, presentation etc.
- Monitor market trends and competitors.
You will be involved in all process improvement activities aiming at efficiency increase and process streamlining.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field,
- 1-2 years of work experience as a sales executive or business developer, preferably in Prototyping or Engineering service industry,
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with creativity, initiative, negotiation, good management and problem-solving skills,
- Required languages: fluent English and Chinese,
- Interest in Digital Manufacturing (3D printing), Industry 4.0,
- Singaporean preferred.
- Salary: SGD 2000 – 3000
- Individual and team performance bonus