About Spare Parts 3D
Headquartered in France with offices in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, Spare Parts 3D offers 3D printing solutions to industrials in various sectors (Railway, O&G, Home Appliance, Semiconductor). We digitize spare parts inventories, leveraging on DigiPARTTM software, and make it possible to produce anywhere, anytime in the shortest delay by leveraging our worldwide network of 3D printers in Australia, Europe, Asia, and America. Our technology drastically cuts warehousing costs and shortens the supply chain.
If you can take on responsibilities, you are a go-getter and are looking for a new challenge in a high-tech fast-developing sector, then do not hesitate, apply now!
Under the leadership of a senior engineer, your main objectives (not restrictive) will consist in (estimate of % of time allocated):
- AM Material and process selection (30%),
- Continuous improvement of your digital and operational processces (20%),
- Creation of 2D Drawing & 3D Models (20%),
- AM part qualification and testing (15%),
- Support production of 3D printing of parts (pre-processing, QA) (10%),
- Simulation for AM part (FEA, CFD) (5%),
- Been highly curious and creative and a hands-on problem solver (all the time),
Requirements and expected skills:
- In-study of a Master degree in Material science or Mechanical/Industrial Engineering,
- Material qualification and selection knowledge
- Must be competent in (at least one): Solidworks, Fusion 360, Inventor, Catia,
- Have knowledge of FEA and CFD,
- Exceptionally motivated and willing to learn,
- Team player,
- Very focused and can operate efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Based on study level (Bachelor, Master)