Under the lead of a senior engineer, your main objectives (not restrictive) will consist in:
- Creation of 2D Drawing & 3D Models,
- Quality control for 3D printed parts,
- Manage the production of 3D printing of parts (3D model cleaning, part slicing, post-processing, quality check, etc).
- Are highly curious and creative and a hands-on problem solver.
- Interested in materials, making and fabrication processes.
- Interested in the digitization of traditional processes.
- A friendly communicator who can interface with all teams to get things done.
Requirements and expected skills:
- In-study of a Master degree in Material science or Mechanical/Industrial Engineering (Singaporean University or elligible to WHP),
- Must be competent in solidworks,
- Have knowledge of FEA and CFD,
- Exceptionally motivated and willing to learn,
- Team player,
- Rapid problem solver and conscientious at work,
- Very focused and can operate efficiently with minimal supervision.
|Job Category||Engineering (3D printing/mechanical/industrial)|