Under the lead of a senior engineer, your main objectives (not restrictive) will consist in:
- Manage the production of 3D printing of parts (3D model cleaning, part slicing, post-processing, quality check, etc).
- Always have an eagle eye on the details – no bad print or sticky part would get past you.
- Are highly curious and creative and a hands-on problem solver.
- Industrializing parts for optimal 3D Printing production.
- Are a perfectionist and have an attention to detail, but are still able to push projects through to completion.
- Are not precious about your work and want to eagerly share your findings with as many people as possible.
- Interested in materials, making and fabrication processes.
- Interested in the digitization of traditional processes.
- Can smoothly navigate competing priorities, tight deadlines, and last minute projects.
- A friendly communicator who can interface with all teams to get things done.
Requirements and expected skills:
- In-study of a Master degree in Material science or Mechanical/Industrial Engineering (Singaporean University or elligible to WHP),
- Exceptionally motivated and willing to learn.
- Team player.
- Rapid problem solver.
- Rigorous and conscientious at work.
- Very focused and can operate efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with CAD software.
- Experience with 3D printing.
- Experience in Python.
|Job Category||Engineering (3D printing/mechanical/industrial)|