About Spare Parts 3D
Spare Parts 3D, a pioneering company headquartered in France with offices in Singapore, revolutionizes the spare parts industry by offering cutting-edge 3D printing solutions to various sectors such as Railway, Oil & Gas, Home appliances, and semiconductors. Through our proprietary DigiPART™ software, we digitize spare parts inventories by providing data-driven insights that inform decision-making and drive AM deployment. Our worldwide access to networks of 3D printers in Australia, Europe, Asia, and America allows us to produce on-demand, anywhere, and anytime, significantly reducing warehousing costs and streamlining the supply chain.
If you can take on responsibilities, are a go-getter, and are looking for a new challenge in a high-tech fast-developing sector, do not hesitate to apply now!
As a key member of our delivery team working directly under our Technical-CTO, you will play a crucial role in the operation and delivery of DigiPart Identify projects to our customers. This role is not merely a job; it’s an invitation to be part of a dynamic delivery team with significant responsibilities and opportunities for learning, growth, and making a real impact.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Material Selection: You will be responsible for choosing the most suitable AM materials and conventional options, considering specifications, performances, and durability.
- Process Recommendation: You’ll provide critical insights into AM processes, identifying their capabilities and limitations to enhance project outcomes.
- Mechanical Specifications and Functional Requirements: You will identify and define the necessary mechanical specifications and functional requirements for each project.
Your responsibilities will offer a unique opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the additive manufacturing field, from recommending individual parts to identifying large-scale needs.
Additionally, this role comes with the responsibility of working closely with our COO and the rest of our operational team spread across Europe and Asia. To ensure you are well-prepared for these tasks, we provide comprehensive training on DigiPart Identify project delivery.
To succeed in this role, you should:
- Be currently enrolled in a Master’s degree in Material Science or Mechanical/Industrial Engineering.
- Have competency in Python and SQL.
- Be quality-focused with a pragmatic approach to delivery.
- Be exceptionally motivated with a strong desire to learn.
- Be a team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
- Be able to focus and operate efficiently with minimal supervision.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of an exciting delivery team, learning from professionals while having a direct impact on our project operations and delivery. We are excited to help you learn, grow, and develop in the world of additive manufacturing.