About Spare Parts 3D Qatar
A joint Venture between Spare Parts 3D and HE Sheikh Abdulrahman bin Ahmed Al Thani (Chairman of Al-Wajba group) was established in 2023. SP3D Qatar receives support from the Al-Wajba group. SP3D Qatar’s focus is to contribute to Qatar’s economic development by introducing additive manufacturing into the country. This initiative aims to enhance in-country value (ICV) for the spare parts supply chain, aligning with national development goals and advancing technological capabilities within Qatar.
SP3D Qatar enables the digitization of the spare parts supply chain leveraging 3D printing solutions with a focus on the development of the local industrial eco-system. We are seeking a highly motivated talent to further structure our footprint in Qatar.
Reporting to the SP3D Qatar General Manager and coached by the SP3D COO and SP3D Chief Engineer, the Junior DigiPART Application engineer will be responsible for the deployment and operation of DigiPART Software for the Qatari market. Scope of activity (non-restrictive):
- DigiPART Software Operation: Handle the operational aspects of DigiPART, including user training, and technical setup in collaboration with SP3D data and customer success team.
- Technical Expertise: Oversee the technical identification process in DigiPART.
- Client Support: Step in to operate DigiPART for clients with limited resources as part of our Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) service.
- Comprehensive Training: Receive in-depth training on DigiPART software, enabling you to work independently, and efficiently, and uphold Spare Parts 3D’s quality standards.
- Industry Exposure: Immerse yourself in a diverse range of industry sectors to support the localization effort (In-Country Value) in Qatar with a customer base that is a trendsetter in innovation and digital technologies.
- This role not only offers a unique opportunity to stay at the forefront of Additive Manufacturing developments but also to engage with leading-edge clients, ensuring continuous professional growth and a cutting-edge perspective within Spare Parts 3D.
- Mechanical Specifications and Functional Requirements: Identify and define each project’s specifications and requirements, ensuring qualified outcomes.
- AM Material Selection: Choose appropriate AM materials and process them with DigiPART based on specifications, performance, and durability requirements.
- Business Intelligence: Provide insights based on consolidated data with DigiPART Deploy to the users to fuel their adoption journey.
- Team Collaboration: Work closely with the engineering and operational teams across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia to facilitate project delivery and product improvement.
- Continuous Learning: Engage in comprehensive training on DIGIPART and provide feedback to maintain the training program up to current standards.
Qualifications – Must have
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechanical engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related field.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience related to mechanical engineering.
- Hands-on experience with AM technologies (polymer, metal alloys, or ceramics).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to create and share user success stories, demonstrating the impact and benefits of DigiPART in real-world scenarios.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Quality-focused, pragmatic approach to delivery with the ability to operate efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Fluent English.
Qualifications – Nice to have.
- Training experience with engineering software (example: SolidWorks, Autodesk, Ansys)
- French or Arabic is a plus.
About Al-Wajba Est.
Since its establishment in 1996 by HE Sheikh Abdulrahman bin Ahmed Al Thani, entrepreneurship and rigorous customer focus have enabled Al Wajba Establishment to grow its business by responding to the changing needs of the customers and society in which it operates.
Al Wajba Establishment serves as a one-stop total solution provider for construction and other industries in Qatar, with supply and service of heavy vehicles and machinery including trucks, buses, construction equipment and machinery, air compressors, diesel generators (water), and material handling equipment. The company offers customers an unrivaled choice of the best brands with exceptional standards of customer service and after-sales support.
More information: al-wajba.com
About Spare Parts 3D SAS
Headquartered in France with an office in Singapore, Spare Parts 3D (SP3D) is a software and service company that provides additive manufacturing-based solutions to solve spare parts supply chain problems. SP3D’s developed DigiPART a machine-learning-based software that allows industrial clients to automate parts identification, digital inventory creation & access to 3D printers to make distributed manufacturing a value-generating proposition.
More information: sp3d.co