Business Development – Full-time employment – starting immediately
About Spare Parts 3D:
- Based in Singapore with Headquarters in France, Spare Parts 3D offers 3D printing solutions to industrials in various sectors (Railway, O&G, Home Appliance, Semiconductor). We digitize spare parts inventories, leveraging our DigiPART software, and make it possible to produce anywhere, anytime by leveraging our worldwide network of 3D printers in Australia, Europe, Asia, and America. Our technology drastically cuts warehousing costs and shortens the supply chain.
- We are looking for a Business Developer in Singapore to take ownership of accounts development for our on-demand production offers. In this position, you will be in direct contact with industrial customers to address their needs for custom / short production runs with the support of Spare Parts 3D engineering and procurement teams.
- If you can take on responsibilities, you are a go-getter and are looking for a new challenge in a high-tech fast-developing sector, then do not hesitate, apply now!
Your role at Spare Parts 3D:
Directly reporting to the VP of Sales, you will take the lead of the sales for Spare Parts 3D’s on-demand production offer in Singapore, especially:
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing team to develop a strong lead generation stream
- Develop new customer accounts and grow clientele base
- Manage, service, and develop existing clients through customer visits and sales presentation
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and personal involvement in customer relationships
- Participate in weekly operation meeting with procurement and engineering
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports, presentations, etc.
- Revenue and target-driven operations. Front line sales.
Requirements and expected skills:
- 3 years minimum of relevant experience in Sales, preferably in a “hunting” capacity.
- Required languages: fluent English,
- Demonstrable track record of achieving objectives,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with creativity, initiative, negotiation, good management, and problem-solving skills,
- Pleasant personality, energetic, dynamic, independent, and self-motivated,
- Strong project management and coordination,
- Able to deliver under pressure and tight deadlines,
- Agility or ability to work in a fast-evolving environment,
- Previous additive manufacturing industry and/or engineering background a significant plus,
- Singaporean nationality,
Salary: From 3,000k monthly + bonus based on sales performance.