About Spare Parts 3D:
Headquartered in France with offices in Singapore & Qatar, Spare Parts 3D’s mission is to facilitate the adoption of Additive Manufacturing for industrial companies. Spare Parts 3D edits DIGIPART, a powerful software solution that allows the automation of parts identification, and digital inventory creation, and provides access to a worldwide network of 3D printers. With customer data and our field-proven algorithms, DIGIPART provides engineers and business decision-makers the tools to efficiently adopt additive manufacturing for spare parts.
We are looking for individuals capable of helping customers and internal stakeholders in the different steps of DigiPART deployment, from early stages to final customer onboarding. If you are interested in new technologies, teamwork, or simply looking for new challenges in fast fast-moving environment, apply now!
You will be directly attached to the company COO and fully dedicated to project management with international customers and project management process improvement. As such, your overall mission will be to support the deployment of DigiPART in customer operations.
- Support customer relationship management (meeting preparation & animation).
- Support customer project follow-up in all aspects with a specific focus on:
- Project timeline management: planning definition and follow-up, identification of roadblocks and escalation, action plan definition and tracking.
- Project quality steps management.
- Improvement of internal processes.
- Interface with the different internal & external stakeholders and proper escalation of potential issues.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Animation of dedicated project and performance review.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with autonomy, initiative, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Pleasant personality, energetic, dynamic, and team-spirited.
- Required languages: fluent English is mandatory. French or Arabic are nice to have.
- Strong organizational ability required to handle multiple short-term topics.
- Strong project management and coordination.
- Able to deliver under pressure and tight deadlines, interested in international exposure.
- Contribute to maintaining diversity of profile and thinking.
- Lead by example the implementation of the SP3D code of ethics.