Directly reporting to CEO, you will take the lead of developing marketing and communications plans for Spare Parts 3D, especially:
- Working jointly with other team members for writing and publishing short summaries of technical studies, news from the industry, points of view, etc.
- Feeding company blog and other communication channels with regular internally or externally contents,
- Sustaining company online presence (company website & social media),
- Conducting business development missions depending on the growth of the company (research potential customers, support outsourcing in Asia and Europe),
- Ensuring marketing intelligence on 3D printing and Home Appliance Industry,
- Supporting in preparing presentations and marketing brochures for clients.
Master in Marketing/Communications/Business Management
- Excellent English skills (written & spoken),
- Good writing and synthesis skills,
- Former working experience in Marketing or Communications,
- Exceptionally motivated, proactive, self-organized, and willing to learn,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- Team player, keen interest in new technologies,
- Former experience in a start-up appreciated,
- Quick learning and adaptation skills.
|Job Category||Marketing & Business Development|