Spare Parts 3D is actively developing DigiPart, a platform for engineering and sourcing digital manufacturing solutions to support our customer’s digitalization journey of their inventories.
In that context, your scope of work will mainly consist of supporting the development of DigiPart through its project management and implementation:
- Preparing and maintaining schedules for project activities and events, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements,
- Managing internal and external stakeholders to drive project success,
- Issue and bug follow-up: Follow up tasks until issues are resolved, and report issue status,
- Producing progress reports, identifying, and capturing risk and opportunity items and escalating with the client,
- Preparing and maintaining the generation of specification and prepare with design techniques, such as, running ideation workshops, building user personas, storyboarding, wireframes, visual directions, and prototyping.
- Participate in the user acceptance and testing of DigiPart projects.
- The position is based in Singapore. The mission is under the company CTO & CPO supervision,
- Current student status pursuing a bachelor’s or Masters,
- Good analytical and human relations skills,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with autonomy, initiative, negotiation, and problem-solving skills,
- Strong organizational ability required to handle multiple short-term topics,
- Strong project management and coordination,
- Empathy for users and a drive to discover and resolve their pain points,
- An owner’s mindset – you don’t shy away from the hard stuff,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to quickly command trust and respect from executives and partners.