About Spare Parts 3D:
Headquartered in France with an office in Singapore, Spare Parts 3D provides 3D printing solutions globally to industrial leaders in various industries such as shipping, Oil & Gaz, Aerospace, or FMCG. We digitize spare parts inventory and make on-demand spare parts production possible anywhere, anytime in the shortest delay by leveraging our worldwide network of 3D printers.
We are looking for talents capable of taking on responsibilities in a fast-moving environment. If you are interested in Procurement, Engineering, Process improvement, new technologies, entrepreneurship, or simply looking for new challenges, apply now!
Under direct monitoring from the head of the operation, your scope of work will mainly consist of improving 3D Printing process knowledge on critical technologies in order to improve parts quality for all production in Asia. This includes processes such as SLM / SLS / FDM / SLA.
In detail you will be responsible for :
- Developing/updating Process quality standards for Metal & plastic additive manufacturing processes using Process FMEA approach in relation with the local engineering team and French-based quality team
- Developing Process control plan for each typology of process and material based on previously developed FMEA format
- Developing and applying standards to ensure risk management of the different project types in SP3D Asia (Design QC standards, Production QC standards) in relation with French Quality team and head of the operation
- Ensuring QC for all parts delivered to Singapore platform, identify potential NCS, and ensure corrective action
- Lead problem-solving approach (internally with suppliers) to identify root causes of NC’s and ensure non-recurrence of risks
- Update accordingly standards (FMEA / PQCP / QC standards…)
You will be involved in all process improvement activities aiming at efficiency increase and process streamlining.
Duration: 6 months