About Spare Parts 3D:
Headquartered in France with offices in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, Spare Parts 3D provides 3D printing solutions globally to industrial leaders in various industries such as shipping, Oil & Gaz, Aerospace, or FMCG. We digitize spare parts inventory and make on-demand spare parts production possible anywhere, anytime in the shortest delay by leveraging our worldwide network of 3D printers.
We are looking for talents capable of taking on responsibilities in a fast-moving environment. If you are interested in procurement, new technologies, entrepreneurship, or simply looking for new challenges, apply now!
Your scope of work will mainly consist of supporting the company development in Europe and Asia through sourcing and procurement tasks such as :
- Structuring, in support of the operational manager, of the purchasing strategy and associated policy
- Structuring of sourcing activities for the different processes involved in our activities, identification and contracting with new Asia and Europe based companies
- Defining procurement templates and tools to support future process deployment
- Purchasing processes definition in support of operational buyer for quick improvement
- Tools need identification and definition in collaboration with the IT development team
You will be involved in all process improvement activities aiming at efficiency increase and process streamlining.
- Required languages: fluent English and French, Fluent Chinese (written and spoken) much appreciated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with autonomy, initiative, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational ability required to handle multiple short-term topics
- Pleasant personality, energetic, dynamic, and team-spirited
- Strong project management and coordination
- Able to deliver under pressure and tight deadlines
- Salary: up to 700 € (Paris) or 1200 sgd (Singapore)
|Job Category||Supply Chain|