DigiPart is a powerful engineering software that has been initially designed for engineers and operated by Spare Parts 3D’s team as a service for the last few years and deployed with major customers globally such as Saipem, Braskem, Whirlpool, CNH, Qatar petroleum, and ABB.
The company has launched its first SaaS offer in September 2021 and strong efforts are being made to make of DigiPart an easy-to-use software for both engineers and supply chain stakeholders. In this context, a product team has been structured to strengthen and accelerate product development.
Your Main Objectives
Directly attached to the CEO, you will join the team to be in charge of driving the development of DigiPart. From the features’ inception to their delivery, your goal is to produce a DigiPart product that delivers the most value to the customer with two main criteria in mind: simplifying the user flow and increasing the number of transactions. You’ll be the cornerstone for collaboration between the R&D, Software development, and sales teams:
- Gather, structure, and specify client requirements for producing new features and product enhancements in close collaboration with the product marketing manager
- Translate these requirements into sharp functional specifications
- Work hand in hand with the R&D engineering team in order to deliver the most valuable new features
- Brainstorm with the dev team on how to optimize their implementation (design thinking, performance optimization, scalability, and evolution, etc.)
- Manage all aspects of Agile product development: estimation, prioritization, sprint planning, progress tracking, etc.
- Coordinate releases planning and delivery with development teams and Sales teams
- Automatize tools for testing, write down documentation, support demo preparation
- Contribute to the definition of the overall medium term to long term roadmap
- Contribute to product support and product troubleshooting
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 3-years of relevant experience
- Master’s degree from a Top Tier Business School or University
- Hands-on, doer, ability to show a strong level of initiative and unlock situations
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Strong interest in the industry
- Experience in a Tech Startup/Scaleup
- Experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies
- Basic understanding of software development