About Spare Parts 3D Qatar
A joint Venture between Spare Parts 3D and HE Sheikh Abdulrahman bin Ahmed Al Thani (Chairman of Al-Wajba group) was established in 2023. SP3D Qatar receives the support from Al-Wajba group. SP3D Qatar’s focus is to contribute to Qatar’s economic development by introducing additive manufacturing into the country. This initiative aims to enhance in-country value (ICV) for the spare parts supply chain, aligning with national development goals and advancing technological capabilities within Qatar.
SP3D QATAR enables the digitization of the Spare Parts supply chain by leveraging 3D printing solutions with a focus on the industrial sector. We are seeking a highly motivated talent to further structure our footprint in Qatar and lead our development.
Reporting to the Board of Directors and coached by Spare Parts 3D’s Chief Revenue Officer, the Senior Business Developer will be responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy for the Qatari market, with a particular focus on industrial clients. The successful candidate will create and lead a team of sales professionals and a customer success team. He/she will be responsible for achieving revenue targets and driving growth in Qatar. This is a key leadership role within the organization, and the successful candidate will have a track record of success in selling services and/or software to industrial clients and building successful sales teams in a scale-up environment.
- Develop and execute the Qatari market’s sales strategy, focusing on industrial clients, including setting targets and establishing key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Create, Lead, and motivate, a team of sales professionals and customer success, including setting goals and providing ongoing coaching and development.
- Report to the Board of Directors
- Achieve revenue targets through the development of new business and the expansion of existing accounts in the industrial sector.
- Identify and evaluate new market opportunities and develop plans to pursue them, with a focus on the industrial sector.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and customer success, to drive growth and improve the customer experience.
- Analyze market trends and customer needs in the industrial sector to inform product development and sales strategies.
- Build and maintain relationships with key industrial customers and partners.
- Contribute to the overall growth and success of the company by bringing a proactive and entrepreneurial mindset to the role.
- A minimum of 10 years of sales experience, with at least 5 years of experience in a leadership role.
- A team player who thrives in helping others succeed.
- Proven track record of success in selling services and/or software to industrial clients and building successful sales teams in a startup environment.
- Proven experience in selling innovative solutions.
- Strong understanding of the Qatari market and experience selling in the region
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and Arabic, French is a plus
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
About Al-Wajba Est.
Since its establishment in 1996 by HE Sheikh Abdulrahman bin Ahmed Al Thani, entrepreneurship and rigorous customer focus have enabled Al Wajba Establishment to grow its business by responding to the changing needs of the customers and society in which it operates.
Al Wajba Establishment serves as a one-stop total solution provider for construction and other industries in Qatar, with supply and service of heavy vehicles and machinery including trucks, buses, construction equipment and machinery, air compressors, diesel generators (water), and material handling equipment. The company offers customers an unrivaled choice of the best brands with exceptional standards of customer service and after-sales support.
More information: al-wajba.com
About Spare Parts 3D SAS
Headquartered in France with an office in Singapore, Spare Parts 3D (SP3D) is a software and service company that provides additive manufacturing-based solutions to solve spare parts supply chain problems. SP3D’s developed DigiPART a machine-learning-based software that allows industrial clients to automate parts identification, digital inventory creation & access to 3D printers to make distributed manufacturing a value-generating proposition.
More information: sp3d.co