About Spare Parts 3D Qatar
A joint Venture between Spare Parts 3D and HE Sheikh Abdulrahman bin Ahmed Al Thani (Chairman of Al-Wajba group) was established in 2023. SP3D Qatar receives the support from Al-Wajba group. SP3D Qatar’s focus is to contribute to Qatar’s economic development by introducing additive manufacturing into the country. This initiative aims to enhance in-country value (ICV) for the spare parts supply chain, aligning with national development goals and advancing technological capabilities within Qatar.
You will be directly attached to the company COO and fully dedicated to project management with international customers and project management process improvement. As such, your overall mission will be to support the deployment of DigiPART in customer operations.
- Support customer relationship management (meeting preparation & and animation)
- Support customer project follow-up in all aspects with specific focus on
- Project timeline management: planning definition and follow-up, identification of roadblocks and escalation, action plan definition and tracking
- Project quality steps management
- Improvement of internal processes
- Interface with the different internal & and external stakeholders and proper escalation of potential issues
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Animation of dedicated project and performance review
- Improvement of Spare Parts 3D internal processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with autonomy, initiative, and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Pleasant personality, energetic, dynamic, and team-spirited
- Required languages: fluent English is mandatory. French & and Arabic nice to have
- Strong organizational ability required to handle multiple short-term topics
- Strong project management and coordination
- Able to deliver under pressure and tight deadlines, interested in international exposure
- Contribute to maintaining diversity of profile and thinking,
- Lead by example the implementation of the SP3D code of ethics.
A seasoned professional with proven successful experience in the project management of complex projects in the industry or services. Knowledge of Additive manufacturing technologies is a plus, as well as exposure to the Energy sector.
About Al-Wajba Est.
Since its establishment in 1996 by HE Sheikh Abdulrahman bin Ahmed Al Thani, entrepreneurship and rigorous customer focus have enabled Al Wajba Establishment to grow its business by responding to the changing needs of the customers and society in which it operates.
Al Wajba Establishment serves as a one-stop total solution provider for construction and other industries in Qatar, with supply and service of heavy vehicles and machinery including trucks, buses, construction equipment and machinery, air compressors, diesel generators (water), and material handling equipment. The company offers customers an unrivaled choice of the best brands with exceptional standards of customer service and after-sales support.
More information: al-wajba.com
About Spare Parts 3D SAS
Headquartered in France with an office in Singapore, Spare Parts 3D (SP3D) is a software and service company that provides additive manufacturing-based solutions to solve spare parts supply chain problems. SP3D’s developed DigiPART a machine-learning-based software that allows industrial clients to automate parts identification, digital inventory creation & access to 3D printers to make distributed manufacturing a value-generating proposition.
More information: sp3d.co