Integration and automation of engineering processes:
- Bring innovative features to the existing software tools to improve SP3D’s industrialization capabilities,
- Create bridges between applications to smoothen the engineering workflow,
- Build internal (clean and reusable) tools to improve testing and experimentations,
- Ship reliable software through continuous integration, test automation, and code reviews,
Deployment and maintenance of different systems/apps:
- Customer App: automatic financial analysis and tools. Part Catalogue and customer information.
- Engineering data management and IP protection,
- Deploy and support our operational IT backbone infrastructure from customer order collection to production and quality assurance,
- Secure company’s and customers’ data throughout operations,
- Have an understanding and appreciation of software engineering best practices,
Requirements and expected skills:
- 1 – 2 years exp required,
- Python fluent (Django, Flask framework) for backend,
- HTML/CSS/JS-JQuery for fontend. Jinja2 template engine (part of Django package).
- Git projects usage: GitHub / BitBucket
- Use of MySQL Databases, as well as no-SQL DB like MongoDB.
- AWS deployment and usage for our platforms
- C++ and Perl is a +
- Additive manufacturing industry experience,
- APIs implementation experience,
- Projects involving micro-computers (raspberry pi),
- Data engineering (Machine Learning) is a +, not a requirement,
|Job Category||IT (software, big-data, devOp, back-end, full-stack)|