Integration and automation of engineering processes:
- Bring innovative features to the existing software tools to improve SP3D’s industrialization capabilities,
- Create bridges between applications to smoothen the engineering workflow,
- Build internal (clean and reusable) tools to improve testing and experimentations,
- Ship reliable software through continuous integration, test automation, and code reviews,
Requirements and expected skills:
- 1 – 2 years exp required,
- Python, C#, C++, and Java,
- SQL and no-SQL databases,
- AWS, Google Cloud or Azure,
- Bonus: OpenCV, Perl.
- Additive manufacturing industry experience,
- Projects involving micro-computers,
- Data engineering/machine learning,
- OpenCV, PERL.
|Job Category||IT (software, big-data, devOp, back-end, full-stack)|