Technical Sales Executive – Full-time employment – starting immediately
About Spare Parts 3D:
Headquartered in France with offices in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, Spare Parts 3D offers 3D printing solutions to industrials in various sectors (Railway, O&G, Home Appliance, Semiconductor). We digitize spare parts inventories, leveraging on DigiPARTTM software, and make it possible to produce anywhere, anytime in the shortest delay by leveraging our worldwide network of 3D printers in Australia, Europe, Asia, and America. Our technology drastically cuts warehousing costs and shortens the supply chain.
We are looking for a Technical salesman in Singapore to take the ownership of accounts development for our on-demand production offers. In this position, you will be in direct contact with industrial customers to help them respond with their demand for custom / short production run with the support of Spare Parts 3D engineering and procurement teams.
If you can take on responsibilities, you are a go-getter and are looking for a new challenge in a high-tech fast-developing sector, then do not hesitate, apply now!
Your role at Spare Parts 3D:
Directly reporting to the VP Sales, you will take the lead on the sales for Spare Parts 3D’s on-demand production offer in SEA, especially:
- Work in collaboration with the marketing team to develop a strong lead generation stream
- Accountable for achieving monthly sales target and associated margins
- Develop new customer accounts and help grow clientele base
- Manage, serve, and develop client relations through customer visits and sales presentation
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction including personal involvement in customer relationships
- Participate in weekly operation meeting with the procurement and engineering team
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports, presentations, etc
- Build revenue and target driven operations and construct front line sales
Requirements and expected skills:
- 3 years of minimum relevant experience in sales
- Required languages: Fluent English and Chinese
- Demonstrated track record of over-achieving objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with creativity, leadership and negotiation
- Pleasant personality showing energetic, dynamic, independent, and self-motivated behaviour
- Strong project management, problem-solving and coordination skills
- Able to deliver work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Agility and ability to work in a fast-evolving environment
- Engineering background is a plus
- Singaporean citizens
Salary: 30 – 40K$ + bonus based on sales performance.