About Spare Parts 3D
Headquartered in France with offices in Singapore, Spare Parts 3D offers 3D printing solutions to industries in various sectors (Railway, O&G, Home Appliance, Semiconductor). We digitize spare parts inventories, leveraging DigiPARTTM software, and make it possible to produce anywhere, anytime in the shortest delay by leveraging our worldwide network of 3D printers in Australia, Europe, Asia, and America. Our technology drastically cuts warehousing costs and shortens the supply chain.
If you can take on responsibilities, you are a go-getter, and are looking for a new challenge in a high-tech fast-developing sector, then do not hesitate to apply now!
Deployment and maintenance of different systems/apps:
- App development focused around: geometrical computation, computation vision, Machine learning
- UI / UX prototyping, deployment, and continuous improvement of the visual features
- Engineering data management and IP protection,
- Deploy and support our operational IT backbone infrastructure from customer order collection to production and quality assurance,
- Secure company’s and customers’ data throughout operations,
- Have an understanding and appreciation of web engineering best practices,
- Python, C#, C++, and Java,
- SQL and no-SQL databases,
- AWS, Google Cloud or Azure,